Random Thoughts

12:24 PM


Mat's first year of medical school is OVER.  It's crazy to think about how quickly this year has gone by and at the same time how slowly it has taken, cause it's not even a full calendar year it's a school year. But at the beginning of each month we catch ourselves saying "wow, April went by so quickly." I have a feeling the longest month this year will be June; Mat is away at Officer Development School in Rhode Island and I will be living the dream in Indiana. As the school year comes to an end, I think about the past year and all the changes that have come along. We bought a house, renovated that house completely, Mat was accepted into Med school, Mat started Med school, Mat joined the Navy, we went on two cruises, moved into our new home, and we "adopted" our sweet boy Jaxon from my brother C.

Our Home:
 This was a PROJECT! We did about two months of work on this monster and it's not a house anymore it's our home.

Med School: Mat did so well in Med School I won't go into many details but he KILLED it! He has continued to improve on his studying and loves every day.

Cruises: We went on two last year and enjoyed every bit. We have another one planned for this Christmas/ Anniversary.

Jaxon: He's our sweet ugly cute boy. He's black with white patches on his chest and loves his new space in the backyard since we(Mat and C) installed a fence.

Mat: He's still the greatest husband in the world and loves everyone and everything.

Me: I'm finding my happiness in the now living each day to make others happy making myself happy.

Signing off for now wishing you all the best. I'll post again soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments