My Bucket List

1:00 PM

I am sure I will add more to this list later on but here is the beginning of my bucket list!

Visit all seven continents
Go up in a hot air balloon
Volunteer in a third world country
Ride an elephant (my favorite animal)
Visit a pink sand beach
Stay in an ice igloo in Finland
See Aurora Borealis
See the great pyramids
Jump off a waterfall
Bungee jump
Skydive
Go to every LDS Temple to view the architecture
Own a ‘56 Corvette
Pay a stranger's bill
Play hide and seek in Ikea
Ride a camel
Make someone else happy every day of my life



















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have a bucket list on my site also - its a great thing to look at and reflect on!

    xoxo
    tessa
    www.travelwheretonext.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think someones bucket list says a lot about a person also. I love to travel so I will have to check your site out and give it a follow! Follow me if what I have interests you. :)

      Delete