HARDWOOD floors!

2:30 PM

Hardwood, who doesn't love it?!? 😏


I for one LOVE me some nice sturdy Hardwood Floors, and ours were a complete wreck! The previous years our home had seen some pretty awful things by their owners, at one point they carpeted over it all and had animals that peed and spills that they didn't successfully clean up. SO staining was a HUGE issue. Fast forward to about 3 years ago the owners put peel and stick laminate on the gorgeous hardwoods, wrong choice guys! So when the owner before us owned it he peeled off the old laminate but left it exposed and raw with pet stains and all. 

I could see past all those imperfections and knew what we had would one day be a beautiful and gorgeous hardwood floor. I just had to wait for the right moment... I wasn't planning to redo the floors anytime soon, maybe I'd attempt to redo them myself but who am I kidding I didn't really feel up to it. We then had some Airbnbers come rent our home and throw a rager, they destroyed our floor, liquid warping and burn marks... so I didn't have to do it myself, they paid for the floors to be refinished. 

They were done by Affordable Hardwood Floor Refinishing and the guy is so good! and affordable.
Color is Minwax Dark Walnut stain, and now I just want to leave the room empty.

AND NOW YOU ALL GET TO SEE MY GORGEOUS NEWLY REFINISHED HARDWOOD FLOORS!

You Might Also Like

0 comments