Introducing ME!

3:47 PM

Somewhere in Provo, Utah for our nephews baby blessing
Name: Sarah DeAnn
Age: Somewhere in my twenties, you guess.
Height: 5' 9"
Job: General Office Manager
Anniversary: December 23rd, 2014
Birthday: Earth day

So those are just some generalized facts that you may want to know about me, but I wanted to give you a little bit of a lengthier post to give you insight into my life. I'm married to the man of my dreams and wouldn't be happy with anyone else. I play tennis and sing, one of those in public the other not so much. I love oldies rock and will jam to anything on my dads jukebox. I am addicted to sparkling water and mostly only hydrate from drinking it. I paint watercolors for anyone and everyone and enjoy seeing my ideas come to life on paper. I grew up traveling and enjoying going and seeing new cultures and different life. I know how to fly a plane and am oh so close to becoming an "official" private pilot. I love to work on cars and get dirty repairing them, my dream car is a "56 fuel injected Aztec copper Chevrolet Corvette.. one day I will own one. I am very handy and can do most everything myself, I will be posting some tutorials throughout this journey of simple things you don't need to pay someone else to do. My goal in life is to make everyone around me happier. I love warm weather and am always cold. I have never dyed my hair before and don't ever plan to. It is very rare for me to wear any sort of makeup so if I do posts with makeup on, know it is a rarity, I almost never wear makeup. I am currently working out five days a week trying to become addicted to the high of working out. I am best friends with people in all different age groups. I enjoy cooking but dread the clean up. I love to smile and laugh. This blog will be a mashup of all sorts of things, I'm indecisive and couldn't pick just one topic so for now this blog is just a blog by me. If you have any questions for me leave a comment! Also tell me a bit about yourself!

You Might Also Like

0 comments